Procurement Director – International Sourcing – Business Organization– Indirect Procurement
With more than 30 years of experience in international Procurement and Operations, and as member of a management committee. Expert in the development of sourcing strategies, negotiation of complex international deals, definition and implementation of targeted procurement models (including employee aspects, tools and processes, BPO, budget and associated ROI), development of procurement synergy between structures/countries, analysis of cost/contractual impacts in the context of acquisition or foreclosures, change management.Multicultural, results oriented, leadership.
PROCESSES AND TOOLS
ORGANIZATION, SKILLS & TEAMS
- International procurement methods: sourcing strategy, organization, process and tools
- Organization design (teams, processes and tools) and implementation
- Redesigning and implementation of End-To-End processes
- Value creation through sourcing and contract management
- Management of business contacts
- Analysis of procurement’s impacts in the specific context of acquisitions / mergers / foreclosures
Carole created Procopt International to work alongside procurement departments on topics that she addressed throughout her career. Her approach is proven and result-oriented.